Monday, September 18, 2006

Idea...
I felt this sudden rush that i got to finish this pending thing (post), which i have started long time back (i mean put some content to the heading above).

Talking about Ideas, I heard a lot of them - good idea, stupid idea, great idea, wacky idea, weird idea, original idea and so on... of these I would chose 'Original'. But what really differentiates is how to get across these ideas, that is how to get them executed, otherwise idea will always be just a thought which everybody has.

I used to wonder why so many ideas come when lying in bed, but they get erased the moment I wake up (maybe my brain doesn't like being idle for the whole night while I sleep). The best part about ideas is the sense of accomplishments you get after the successful execution of an original idea. I just can't forget and smile at those stuffs we used to do when we were younger - Ideas just flow when you are young and small, and the best part is you will execute them immediately. The difference between then and now is (I believe) that we hardly care about consequences then (not that I really do even now), but I guess as we grow older, we tend to think more than act, cos we want to show that our brain is growing too.

I still remember during school (hostel) days on how we had this (original) idea on how to 'Pee through the skylight' - It was decided (come what may) that we have to do it, (not sure for what), but we woke up in the middle of the night climbed through the window grill to the skylight opening and relieving ourselves one after the other. It was fun and what a sense of achievement we had for that whole week to accomplish something of that calibre (that too) at the age of 12. Another one was 'Applying toothpaste on somebody's buttock' - It was in one of those jungle camping, after heavy physical activities during the day, everyone was exhausted and stoned by the end of day - the only thing we wanna do was to hit the sack. It was then a couple of thinking friends decided to execute this (original) idea. What a sight it was in the morning specially when you have only a mug of water to wash your a$$. Soap bubbles all over - I wanted to know what must have gone through that person's head then (but we prefer to remain silent) - but it was fun, again a sense of accomplishment, something to take home from the camp...

No comments: